Black Rose Agarbatti 840 gm Charming Incense Pack of 7
|General Features of Black Rose Agarbatti|
|Length of the stick||22.86 cm|
|Type of bathi||Base Bathi|
|Burning Time||40 Minutes|
|Packing Type||Rectangular Packet|
|Fragrances||Traditional, Sandal, Oriental, Bouquet|
Out of stock
Highlights of Ganga’s Black Rose Agarbatti
- Weight- 840 gms Pack of 7.
- Quantity- Around 750 sticks.
- Color- Black.
- Length- 8 inches.
- Fragrance- Rose.
- Burning Time: 30-40 min.
So why is Black Rose Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism?
- The smoke that rises from the burning of Black Rose Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
- The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
- The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
- The scent of the Black Rose Agarbatti is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
- From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
- Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses. Let’s highlight top 5 uses of Incense Sticks below.
1. Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us with the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
2. To Inspire yourself : There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
3. Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows the creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Black Rose Agarbatti when they are plunged into something creative.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks or Black Rose Agarbatti are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odour and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.
To light the Black rose agarbatti or incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.