- You cannot add "Confidence Agarbatti 600 gm Charming Incense sticks" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Poshak Agarbatti awesome Incense Stick Pack of 6
Poshak Agarbatti Highlights
|PACKAGE||Pack of 6 zippers|
|NUMBER OF STICKS||Around 600 Sticks|
8 in stock
Key Features of Poshak Agarbatti
- Total 900 gm Premium Incense Sticks
- Good for Daily Household and Office use
- Sufficient for 2 months
- Economic Pack
- Hand made Aroma Sticks with Natural fragrance
- Black Color Sticks
- Resealable Zipper Pack, Easy To Close After Use, For Long Lasting Freshness.
It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Its incense will purify your surroundings and to create a pleasant atmosphere. It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
So why is Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism
1. The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
2. The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
3. The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
4. The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
5. From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
6. Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses. Let’s highlight top 5 uses of Incense Sticks below.
1. Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us with the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
2. To Inspire yourself : There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
3. Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows the creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Agarbatti when they are plunged into something creative.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odor and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.
An auspicious blend of lemon, lavender, cinnamon, jasmine, rosemary, and peppermint, Poshak Agarbatti emits the fragrance of life. It’s a perfect blend that evokes spiritualism and promotes concentration and has calming properties. Influencing the spiritual side you carry, Poshak Agarbatti is a sacred recipe of the most religious elements.
- Made from sacred temple flowers, 100% natural essential oils. Poshak Agarbatti natural incense sticks are hand-rolled by our women flower-cyclers.
- Charcoal-free incense sticks dipped in natural essential oils. Poshak Incense sticks are safe and healthy and one of the best stress relievers.
- Poshak Organic incense stick is a natural air freshener and helps in enhancing the quality of your sleep.
- Poshak incense sticks make your home feel like a luxury spa. The sweet, floral aroma of Lavender is the best way to release stress and relax your body and mind. Lavender is also commonly used for Aromatherapy, Home fragrance, Meditation and Yoga.
- Each box contains 130 gm Incense Sticks and a handmade wooden Incense holder. Each stick is 25.4 cm in length and comes with a long burning time of 40 – 45 minutes.
Its distinctive fragrance invoking a sense of divine, this agarbatti is specially made to be used in traditional Indian prayers and rituals. Its delightful fragrance of the incense sticks make the entire surroundings soothing and relaxing.