Balaji Bindu agarbatti 800 gm Incense sticks
8 in stock
Key Features of Balaji Bindu Agarbathi
- Balaji Brand is one of the most recognised manufacturer in Incense sticks Industry.
- Bindu Incense stick has a unique fragrance which one can hardly forget.
- If you love to try different aromas you must try this one.
- Pack of 8 units and each consists of 100 gm or around 90 sticks.
- Natural Room freshing fragrance for creating a soothing ambience.
- Ideal for home and Office use or to gift your dear ones.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense.
The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Length: 8 inch
Burn time: 30-35 minutes.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung.
We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.