Key Features of Real Divine Sandal or Chandan Incense Sticks Agarbatti
- Around 640 Premium Divine Sandal or Chandan fragrance Incense Sticks
- 100 gm each in 7 Boxes
- Burn time: more than 30 min
- Economic Pack sufficient for 2-3 months
- Fill your room with soothing Sandal or chandan fragrance
- Good for Daily Household use even your neighbours will love it.
- Command attention by using in your office or shop, its aroma is hard to go unnoticed.
- Could be a unique and stylish Gift for your family and friends
- Round Sticks with Natural ingredients and aromatic essential oils
- Its aroma lasts for hours even after use (under normal conditions).
Our daily lives are hectic with “to-do” lists that more than fill the available time. Aromatherapy is always available to help relax your mind, body and spirit. Taking a little time to relax and calm yourself with essential oils can help you cope with daily activities and deal with them more effectively.
Sandalwood has a rich, balsamic, sweet fragrance with delicate wood notes. The Chandan incense stick has a woody, exotic smell, subtle and lingering effect.
The fragrance of chandan has relaxing properties like it reduces stress and promotes restful sleep. It is reputed to be a stress buster.
It also has medicinal properties therefore used in aromatherapy since ancient times. It helps in meditation and calming senses and focusing the mind. Deities of various kinds are offered pure chandan incense sticks, then placed upon the home altar. Use Real divine sandal agarabtti before beginning rituals or meditation. In this way, it helps to set the stage and prepare the mind to begin its inward journey.
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.