Riddhi Siddhi Sukkhad agarbatti 780 gm natural sandal
- Premium Sukkhad Agarbatti Total 780 gm
- A Confidence Booster: Burning an Incense stick relaxes our body and mind. When body and mind are relaxed, we are at our best and our same attitude boost.
- Around 640 Sukkhad agarbatti (130 gm each in 6 Boxes)
- Burn time: more than 30 min
- Economic Pack sufficient for 2-3 months
- Fill your room with refreshing sandal fragrance
- Good for Daily Household use even your neighbors will love it.
5 in stock
Key Features of RIDHI SIDHI SUKKHAD Agarbatti
- 800 gm Premium Sticks
- Soothing Fragrance
- Natural room freshener
- Premium Natural Sandal Aroma
Production of Sukkhad Agarbatti
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense. The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Riddhi Siddhi Sukkhad Agarbatti or Incense sticks are Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a proprietary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances, glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.
So why is Sukkhad Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism?
1. The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
2. The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
3. The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
4. The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
5. From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
6. Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses. Let’s highlight top 5 uses of Incense Sticks below.
1. Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us with the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
2. To Inspire yourself : There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
3. Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows the creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Sukkhad Agarbatti when they are plunged into something creative.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odor and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.
There are no reviews yet.