Lotus Beads Kamal Gatte ki mala Lotus Beej Mala Lakshmi Puja
4 in stock
Speacial Features of Original Lotus Beads or Kamal Gatta Mala 108 Beads.
- Like the lotus flower which grows and beautifully blooms in muddy water, the lotus seed symbolizes spiritual growth and the ability to rise above obstacles on the path to spiritual enlightenment.
- Lotus seed also promotes spiritual and material prosperity.
- Lotus the flower on which Laxmiji sits is considered as on the most auspicious flower in the Hindu mythology.
- The string made out of lotus seeds is used for Laxmi Jaap. The regular Jaap of “OM LAXMI NAMAY” improves the financial position. This brings all round prosperity and influence.
- Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini – i.e one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamal Gatta Mala.
- The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.
- To bring lots of wealth, prosperity and well-being in your life. If you are facing lots of problem in your business, you must wear this Mala
- It solves all problems related to business. For Wealth point of view Lotus Seed Mala is very beneficial for you.
- Kamal Gatta Seeds are also very beneficial for money related puja path anusthan. Because Goddess Lakshmi likes Lotus (Kamal) that’s why Kamal Gatta Mala attracts money and wealth.
- For business success and loss overcome Kamal Gatta Mala helps to earn more. If you facing money problem then worship with Kamal Gatta Mala to Goddess Lakshmi and Kuber.
- In Diwali Puja always use Kamal Gatta Mala and Kamal Gatta Seeds (Lotus Seed).
- Approximate Weight: 110 Grams
- Approximate Dimension: 1Lx2Bx8H in cm
- Material: Seed, Color: Black
- Please expect natural variations. The images signify actual product however color of the image and product may slightly differ.