Sai Sugandh Agarbatti 780 gm Adorable Incense stick
Key Features of Arihant Sai Sugandh
- Total 780 gm of Premium Sai Sugandh agarbatti in pack of 6
- Length = 8 inch
- color= Brown
- Burning time = 45-60 min
- Quantity = Around 600 sticks in 6 packs
- Zipper pack of long lasting fragrance
9 in stock
Arihant Sai Sugandh agarbatti
- → PACKAGE CONTAINS : 130grams*6packs. Each pack contains 75 to 80 Sticks with burning time of 40 to 45 mins.
- → SPECIALTY : Charcoal Free and Non Toxic incense sticks. Made from exotic woods and classic fragrance.
- → USAGE : Can be used for spiritual and meditational purpose. Can be used for prayers and pooja.
- → SAFETY DIRECTIONS : Burn away from children and pets. Light on a solid surface with enough room around the incense stick holder. Ensure that ashes fall on a fireproof and heat-resistant surface.
Arihant Sai Sugandh Agarbatti fragrance is blissful. Made from some of the finest ingredients. We use the purest ingredients and raw materials to give you superior quality incense sticks. All the incense sticks manufactured goes through a rigorous quality check to ensure every incense stick burns uninterrupted. Our products are made with the highest global quality standards with user-friendly packaging.
Inspired by the spiritual connection and divine aroma, the Queen of Fragrances – aptly named as Blue Rose Sai Sugandha Agarbatti, is an intricately entwined opulent blend of three most sought after varieties of Jasmine – Mogra, Juhi and Chameli.
A signature fragrance from Blue Rose agarbatti, that evokes a fascinating aura, was originally created by the founder in 1958. While retaining its classical touch Sai Sugandh incense stick has evolved as contemporary fragrance blending the strong scents of jasmine with a touch of eternal rose.
Direction for Use of Arihant Sai Sugandh Agarbatti
- Place incense stick/agarbatti away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end of incense stick/agarbatti, allow flame to catch; gently blow out the flame.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Use agarbatti/incense sticks with care and in a well ventilated area.
The warm and pleasing aroma of Arihant Sai Sugandh Agarbatti transports you to a place that is magical and surreal. A beautiful world of divinity and tranquility, where you lose yourself to the tunes of the Cosmic musician, the Lord Himself!
The fragrance of ‘Arihant Sai Sugandh Agarbatti’ is inspired by the heavenly and aromatic combination of fruits, flowers, haldi and kumkum offered to the divine lord. The captivating, classical, oriental fragrance of these Incense sticks is as mesmerizing and sweet as the fluid notes of melody from a flute.
Created in the year 1980, Sai Sugandh Agarbatti, was the introductory offering in the living space fragrances segment by Arihant Agarbatti.
Arihant Incense has a sweet layered scent that is lush, opulent and truly exhilarating. The fragrance has a distinct vibration that helps you with clarity and mood enhancement. The floral and silky aroma pleases all your senses and wraps you in peace and harmony.
Its effects are both grounding and euphoric, promoting a sense of well-being and relaxation. Bring home this emotion transforming incense and soak in its delightful fragrance.
Nothing in the world is as beautiful as the dewy stillness of dawn. And nothing is as fresh as this pack of Agarbatti. A fragrance that invigorates you every minute with its stirring floral tones. The alluring, sweet and tender fragrance of these incense sticks is as enchanting as the pinkish glow, neon hues, tinted clouds and blooming petals.
The unique and ethereal floral scents of Arihant incense invokes spiritual vibrations during prayer and transport you to a world of holiness and divine peace. A symbol of beauty and purity, Lotus flower is also the Divine seat of Lakshmi, Goddess of fortune, wealth and abundance. The sacred fragrance of this flower brings peace, prosperity, contentment and establishes an aura of auspiciousness in the surroundings.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 10 cm|