- Total 160 Sticks (20 each in 8 boxes)
- Premium Quality Incense
- Pure Sandalwood Fragrance
- Brown Coloured Flora sticks
- Good for Special Occasions
- Best suited for office use
- Soothing Sandal Fragrance
- Could be a unique Gift for someone
- The classic oriental sandalwood has a satisfying lingering scent.
- Available on www.giftofforest.com for just Rs.300 and Free Home Delivery
Are you planning to Gift something unique to someone? Then, you are at the right place! Pick from an extensive range of Fragrances for your family and loved ones. “Gift of Forest” has got them in a variety of vibrant colour and fragrances, like this Chandanol agarbatti has Strong Aroma and Premium quality fragrance.
The fragrance of chandanol agarbatti has relaxing properties and also reduces stress and promotes restful sleep.
Chandan incense is used in various ways in the spiritual traditions in India. It is commonly used for meditation, reducing anxiety and concentrating mind. In India pure chandan incense sticks are used to during prayer or puja, then placed upon the home altar. Use sandalwood fragrance before beginning rituals or meditation. In this way, it helps to set the stage and prepare the mind to begin its inward journey.
Sandalwood or “Chandana” is used in Ayurveda, an Indian natural healing tradition. Burning aromatic Sandalwood Incense Sticks will release natural antiseptics into the air. Breathing in the aromatic smoke from a Sandalwood incense stick can help to lift melancholy and promote restful sleep. It subdues aggression and irritability, Promotes compassion and openness and enhances meditation. Sandalwood is particularly good for stress relief. Sandalwood is also an aphrodisiac, and can stimulate a sensual mood. The strong aroma given off by a Sandalwood Incense makes them a good tool to use during meditation exercises, can add spice to more mundane tasks. Use the heady aroma of Sandalwood to help your mind drift to more beautiful and spiritual surroundings.
Light up Sandalwood Incense Stick when you’re ready to start exercising, such as on an exercise bike, using your Bowflex or during aerobics. As you exercise close your eyes and breath in the heady aroma, letting your mind drift with its scent. After a few deep breaths, imagine that rather than being in your room or gym, you’re cycling along a mountain path, perhaps in the mountains, under a warm summer sun.
Imagine the aroma coming from the beautiful trees that line your path. You’ll find this passes your exercise time more quickly and for sure is much more enjoyable!
Sandalwood stimulates the base (Seventh) Chakra, improving self identity and trust. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition, it promotes energy and enthusiasm, increasing your self-esteem and zest near your door welcomes your guests and attunes them to your home’s positivity, encouraging them to leave their doubts and anger outside. Sandalwood’s magical powers will enhance your meditation and increase the power of your wishes.
So why is Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism1. The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
2. The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
3. The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
4. The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
5. From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
6. Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses. Let’s highlight top 5 uses of Incense Sticks below.
1. Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us with the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
2. To Inspire yourself : There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
3. Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows the creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Agarbattis when they are plunged into something creative.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odour and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.