Moksh Swarna Lavender Agarbatti 720 gm strong sticks
About Moksh Swarna Lavender Agarbatti
- The value of incense sticks has been known in the Indian tradition from the time of Gautama Buddha in ancient India. Over a period of 35 years, Moksh Agarbatti has pioneered the art of incense making. We manufacture a wide range of incense products for our consumers.
- Lavender is a delightfully gentle scent that soothes and freshens. This lavender incense has a quintessentially floral fragrance.
- Fragrance of Lavender
- Content : 720 sticks
- Burning Time : 35-40 mins
- Hand Crafted with Quality Fragrance
- Other Varieties : More than 40 different Incense sticks are available
5 in stock
KEY FEATURES OF MOKSH SWARNA LAVENDER INCENSE STICKS
- Total 720 gm Premium Incense Sticks (Approx 100 each in 6 Pack)
- Strong Fragrance
- Good for Daily Household and Office use
- Sufficient for 2 months
- Economic Pack
- Round Sticks with Natural Fragrance
- Fragrance of Lavender is known for creating Soothing ambience.
Moksh Swarna Lavender Incense sticks has been used as a natural remedy in aromatherapy. People used to fill pillows with lavender to promote good night sleep and chase away nightmares. Moksh swarna lavender incense sticks will give you a soothing and positive experience.
Immerse yourself in the soothing and long-lasting fragrance of Moksh Swarna Lavender, which will spread its pleasant aroma in the room and help you relax and calm your senses. Bring home the finest Lavender Agarbattis from Moksh Swarna brand for your puja. These are premium quality agarbattis.
How to Use Moksh Swarna Lavender Agarbatti ?
1. Hold the Agarbatti at the uncovered end of the stick and light the other end using a matchstick.
2. Hold the flame for some time until the stick ignites.
3. If you see a glowing amber, then the incense stick is burning properly. If you do not see anything, and the tip looks ashy, then you will need to relight the stick
4. If the agarbatti is still burning even after seeing the amber then gently blow out the flame.
5. Keep the burning stick away from flammable materials.
Moksh Swarna Lavender Incense Sticks: Festive power fragrance
Enjoy the benefits of a delicate, floral, anti-depression, festive fragrance
This precious Lavender fragrance has been known in India for centuries for its ability to work as an anti-depressant, mood uplifting fragrance. Recent research has shown that this fragrance actually positively impacts our moods. It dispels bad odour effectively creating a festive feel.
- Lavender Incense Sticks are the right recipe for a delicate, floral, anti-depressant fragrance for every home or office
- Burning time and fragrance duration: Burning time is 35- 40 minutes.
- Gifting: It is a great gift for friends when combined with a decorative incense stick stand
- Intensity: Light more Lavender Incense Sticks for stronger fragrances.
- Storage: It is always recommended to store your incense sticks in cool and dry places and away from sources of inflammation.
- Home Fragrance Usage: To create a positive mood for any age group, light a single Lavender Incense Stick in the mornings, afternoons and evenings.
Your true faith takes you close to god. Moksh Swarna products are made from the best quality ingredients and aimed at creating a divine atmosphere. Moksh agarbatti is considered the natural lavender fragrance and the ayurvedic herbs has a great significance in controlling diseases and purifies the environment. This agarbatti is made with natural herbs. It helps the devotee to keep the connection between aatma & parmatma intact. They are also associated with prayer, worship, and healing, and come in a variety of traditional scents.
Incense burning is devoutly practiced “Ancient Indian Tradition”. It signifies the primordial vibration – ‘the Aadi Naam’ or ‘the Avyakto Aksharah’ as mentioned in scriptures that reverberates in our breath. Ayurveda prescribes the burning of incenses made of herbs, resins, spices, and oils for its therapeutic and calming benefits. In Ayurveda, incense burning is considered very effective as it purifies the air and infuses it with a pleasant fragrance.
• AROMATHERAPY – Moksh Swarna Lavender Incense Sticks are inspired by Aromatherapy and Ayurveda. The fragrance of Lavender helps promote calmness and wellness and when burned in form of an incense stick, it fills the entire room with a subtle euphoric aroma.
• DESIGNER PACKAGING – Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging
• SLOW & LONGER BURNING – Slowly burns for almost 25 mins and fragrance remains in the surrounding for a longer time.
• 100% NATURAL – ‘Charcoal-Free’ Handcrafted Sticks, made of plant produce and oils of the finest quality.