Zed black Mogra Agarbatti 840 gm Strong incense sticks
Zed Black Mogra Incense Sticks from Fab Series by Zed Black in Resealable Pack is uniquely intended to cause you to feel calm and relax after a long tedious. Its scent waits around and makes a euphoric climate. It goes on for a more extended timeframe and henceforth is liked by countless individuals.
|6 Packs (each containing 140 gm of sticks)
|Length of the stick
|Type of bathi
|Resealable Zipper Pack
|Mogra or Jasmine
9 in stock
Key Features of Zed black Mogra Incense Stick
- Mogra incense is best for creating a relaxing mood and refreshing aroma
- Pack of 6 and total 840 gm sticks
- Economic pack would easily last for 2-3 months
- Good for home and office use
- Resealable zipper pack for lasting fragrance
So why is Zed Black Mogra Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism ?
1. The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
2. The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
3. The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
4. The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muladhar Chakra.
5. From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
6. Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses.
Let’s highlight top 5 uses of Zed Black Incense Sticks below.
1. Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us with the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
2. To Inspire yourself : There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
3. Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows the creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Agarbatti when they are plunged into something creative.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odor and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.
How to Use Zed black Mogra agarbatti?
1. Hold the Agarbatti at the uncovered end of the stick and light the other end using a matchstick.
2. Hold the flame for some time until the stick ignites.
3. If you see a glowing amber, then the incense stick is burning properly. If you do not see anything, and the tip looks ashy, then you will need to relight the stick
4. If the agarbatti is still burning even after seeing the amber then gently blow out the flame.
5. Keep the burning stick away from flammable materials.
Made from sacred temple flowers, 100% natural essential oils. Zed black Mogra natural incense sticks are hand-rolled by our women flower-cyclers.
Charcoal-free incense sticks dipped in natural essential oils. Zed black Mogra Organic Incense sticks are safe and healthy and one of the best stress relievers.
Zed black Mogra natural Jasmine incense sticks have calming therapeutic properties that soothe the mind and body. Jasmine luxury incense sticks are widely used in aromatherapy for pain and healing to rejuvenate your body and soul. It is also commonly used for Home fragrance, Meditation and in Spa.