Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is symbolic of Lord Krishna, the protector of all the living beings in the world. The person wearing this auspicious Rudraksha will be saved from all kinds of harm from all the ten directions. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with all the planets. Therefore, everyone will benefit from wearing this Ten Face Rudraksha. Be it evils spirits, ghosts or any other kind of negative influences, the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha works to save the wearer from their harmful effects. Ten Face Rudraksha enhances thequality of professional and personal life. This Rudraksha begets material happiness and spiritual gains. The wearer’s life becomes easy going and perfect as the obstacles are removed from his life due to Ten Face Rudraksha. It should be worn after following proper rituals and doing prayers.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
1. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha helps those who are suffering from insomnia, anxieties and mental instability.
2. 10 Mukhi Rudraksha helps couples who are facing difficulties in conception.
3. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha relieves the wearer from land disputes and court cases.
4. This Rudraksha bead saves the person from debts and losses.
5. Ten Face Rudraksha cures hearing and other ear related disorders.
6. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha cures all cardiac diseases.
7. The wearer is protected from malefic effects of any planets in his birth chart because of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha.
8. 10 Mukhi Rudraksha cures sexual disorders and brings virility to the wearer
9. Back pain, muscular problems and issues of the spine get corrected because of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Start wearing it on any Monday morning
Clean the rudraksha with Ganga Jal and Panchamrit.
Place the rudraksha on a plate and decorate with flowers and sandal paste.
Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ 108 times to energize this rudraksha before wearing it for the first time.
You can cap this rudraksha with a silver, gold or panch dhatu metal and string in a red thread for wearing around the neck or the right wrist of the hand. Alternatively you can also keep it in puja altar for worship.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
While wearing this rudraksha, chant the mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ at least nine times in the morning and evening.
Visit Lord Shiva temples and perform Shiva puja in home at least once a week on Mondays.
Never tell lies, drink alcohol, indulge in sex or eat non-vegetarian foods while wearing it.