Combo Set of 4 Pooja Jap Malas ( Rudraksha/ Chandan Scented / Sphatik & Red color sandalwood Scented Jaap Mala)
5 in stock
Key Features of Combo Set of 4 Pooja Jap Malas
- Rudraksha/ Chandan Scented / Sphatik & Red color sandalwood Scented Jaap Mala
- Sphatik Mala is made up of 108 plus 1 beads. Spahtik round beads are made in strong thread having traditional knots between each bead.
- The Tulsi Mala can be worn around the neck for spiritual and physical healings as the touch of Tulsi wood rejuvenates the mind.
- Real and Natural Lal Chandan, Red Sandalwood Rosary Mala for Wearing and Jaap/Chanting.
- Rudraksh is the sacred seed that literally means “The Eye of Lord Shiva”. They have a brownish red, wrinkled appearance. When used while meditating,
- Wearing of holy beads means ensuring good health as it is termed as the incarnation of God Shiva.
- Lal Chandan, Red Sandalwood Rosary Mala Color: Beige Brown
The tulsi mala or a rosary made from the holy basil plant, is a beautiful thing to possess and wear. Hindus see the tulsi mala – the light, chandan-coloured one as a way to connect to Vishnu or any of his avatars like Krishna and Rama. Mala made from Sphatik crystal gives concentration, cools the body, and calms the mind.Sphatik Mala brings down the body heat of the person wearing mala. Lal Chandan, Red Sandalwood Rosary Mala having 108 plus 1 Beads of 7-8 mm. This Rudraksha mala is made with 100% Original 5 faced Rudraksha beads. It is associated with electro-magnetic properties, which is good in controlling of blood pressure. It helps to release heat from the body thus good in relaxation.