Ghee Diya Batti Ready to use best for Pooja 144 Pcs
Specifications of Jwala Jyot Ghee Diya Batti
- Burn Time : 40-60 minutes (Depending on flow of air in the room)
- This ready to use ghee diya is made of 100% Vanaspati Ghee. No other substance is added to it. No Wax. No essence. No Solidifiers.
- Floats in water
- Can be used for Pooja, Aarti, Deepdaan, Decoration, Candle Light Dinner etc.
- Easy to use; saves time required to prepare the ghee batti and reduce mess
10 in stock
Special Features of Jwala Jyot Ghee Diya Batti
- Ready made Diya for Pooja.
- Material: Others, Color: White.
- Package Contents: 144 Vegan Diya Batti.
- Item Size: 12 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm.
- These Vegan ready to use Diya are made of Vanaspati Ghee, Cotton and Organic Solidifying agent.
- Place a wick in you own Diya and light it.
- Burning time for each wick is about 30 minutes.
- Use for prayers and meditation.
- No mess, makes morning puja easy.
- Made of Vanaspati.
NOTE:- IMAGES ARE SYMBOLIC, GHEE DIYAS ARE THE MAIN PRODUCT, CRYSTAL BOWL IS NOT A PART OF THIS PRODUCT. PRODUCT (GHEE DIYAS) SHOULD BE USED FOR POOJA OR WORSHIP PURPOSES ONLY, NOT FOR EATING.
Diya is made from Vanaspati ghee. The big size wicks burn for approximately 30mins. They are perfect for daily puja, where you can do the puja and by the time you leave home you’re sure the wick has finished burning. Especially in homes that are made out of wood, these wicks serve the purpose and reduce danger to the home.
When you open the box, the wicks have a mild flavour which is a combination of camphor, sandalwood and jasmine. These wicks are a replacement for your handmade ghee ke diye, so there won’t be any strong smells when you burn it. Of course, there’s no wax. After it’s fully burnt, there will be a small black dot left in the lamp. Throw it away and your lamp is ready for your next meditation.
Lighting Diya before beginning any activity invites positivity into the ambience. Diyas are a way of increasing the purity and spirituality of our home and mind. While lamps are lit using oil and ghee, our tradition prefers ghee diya, especially cow ghee lamp over oil during special occasions.
According to the Agni Purana, lighting Cow Ghee Deepam is supposed to increase the sattvic tattva which includes light, bliss and goodness. Sattvic mind is always steady and is blissful internally. It is a practice to light Cow’s Ghee Diya for health, wealth and happiness.
Jwala jyot Ghee Diya batti are made from Vanaspati oil which are convenient and apt replacement for traditional ghee lamps. These Ghee Diya batti have a burning time of 30 minutes. Place these Diya Bhattis in a lamp and light them.