Rudraksha Jaap Mala 108 beads 100% Original
5 in stock
Key Features of 100% Original Rudraksha Jaap Mala
- Rudraksha Scented Jaap Mala
- Rudraksha Jaap Mala is made up of 108 plus 1 beads. Rudraksha Jaap Mala beads are made in strong thread having traditional knots between each bead.
- The Rudraksha Jaap Mala can be worn around the neck for spiritual and physical healings as the touch of Rudraksha wood rejuvenates the mind.
- Real and Natural Rudraksha Jaap Mala for Wearing and Jaap/Chanting.
- Rudraksh is the sacred seed that literally means “The Eye of Lord Shiva”. They have a brownish red, wrinkled appearance. When used while meditating,
- Wearing of holy beads means ensuring good health as it is termed as the incarnation of God Shiva.
This Rudraksha mala is made with 100% Original 5 faced Rudraksha beads. It is associated with electro-magnetic properties, which is good in controlling of blood pressure. It helps to release heat from the body thus good in relaxation.