Bharat Darshan Agarbatti 700 gm charming Incense Sticks
Free Shipping of Bharat Darshan Agarbatti. These are 100% natural Indian Incense made from herbs, spices, gums, barks with essential oils and perfumes. Made of natural forest products and more than 90% natural oil. The result is beautiful, environment-friendly and the fragrance will spread everywhere.
|General description of Bharat Darshan agarbatti|
|Length of the stick||9 inch|
|Type of bathi||Scented Bathi|
|Burning Time||30-40 Minutes|
|Packing Type||Zipper Pouch|
|Pack of||7 UNITS/Zippers|
19 in stock
Key Features of Bharat Darshan Agarbatti
- Bharat Darshan is one of the oldest incense sticks in India.
- Manufactured by experienced Asoka Trading Co.
- Bharat Darshan has traditional fragrance which one gives truly Indian feel.
- Hand made with different floral extracts.
- Pack of 7 units and each consists of 100 gm or around 80 sticks.
- Traditional Room freshening fragrance for creating a healthy ambience.
- Best for home and Office use or to gift your dear ones.
- Length: 8 inch
- Burn time: 30-35 minutes.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense. The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances, glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use. Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.
It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Its incense will purify your surroundings and to create a pleasant atmosphere. It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Essential oils have many benefits which depend on the fragrance you choose. The best essential oils are made from plant extracts, roots, traditional ingredients and are often used in aromatherapy. You can use the oils in a diffuser for a soothing scent.
We all know that the sense of smell is closely tied to our memories and emotions, perhaps more so than any of our other senses. This is because when we smell something, it passes through the olfactory bulb, which runs on a passage from the nose along the bottom of the brain, connecting it to the hippocampus and amygdala. These brain areas are responsible for our deep memories and feelings, which is why essential oil scents can be powerful.
At Ashoka Trading Co., we have natural essential oils that are made from recycled temple flowers, plant extracts, roots, and other toxin-free ingredients that are safe to breathe and best for healing purposes.