Real Divine Lavender Incense Agarbatti 700 gm Sticks
Out of stock
Key Features of Real Divine Lavender Incense Sticks Agarbatti
- Around 640 Premium Divine Lavender fragrance Incense Sticks
- 100 gm each in 7 Boxes
- Burn time: more than 30 min
- Economic Pack sufficient for 2-3 months
- Fill your room with refreshing Lavender fragrance
- Good for Daily Household use even your neighbours will love it.
- Command attention by using in your office or shop, its aroma is hard to go unnoticed.
- Could be a unique and stylish Gift for your family and friends
- Round Sticks with Natural ingredients and aromatic essential oils
- Its aroma lasts for hours even after use (under normal conditions).
Our daily lives are hectic with “to-do” lists that more than fill the available time. Aromatherapy is always available to help relax your mind, body and spirit. Taking a little time to relax and calm yourself with essential oils can help you cope with daily activities and deal with them more effectively.
It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Its incense will purify your surroundings and to create a pleasant atmosphere.It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense. The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss. Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use. Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.