Tulasi Vidwan agarbatti 300 gm flora amazing incense sticks
- Pack of 12 box
- Each box contains 25 gm of Tulasi vidwan Incense sticks
- Length of sticks is 9 inch
- Ideal for daily home and office use.
- Weight: 300 gm;
- Package: Ideal for daily use
- Packing: Master Packs of Crush-proof, bubble-packed, self-locking, air-sealed.
- Manufacturing Style: Hand-rolled
- Cover: Resealable plastic
- Chemicals: Non-toxic.
- The Tulasi Vidwan agarbatti fragrance has been taken from the essential oils of the extracts of original sandalwood.
- Quality: Perfumed/ Scented
- Stick Quality: Bamboo stick for smooth burning. The surface of the Tulasi vidwan Incense sticks is smooth and brownish red in color.
- Stick Length: 9 inches
- Tulasi Vidwan agarbatti sticks spread the fragrance of the sweetness it consists of and also wipes out the negative energies from the rooms or work places.
Out of stock
Tulasi Vidwaan agarbatti 300 gm flora incense sticks
- 9 inch long incense sticks
- Burning time 60-90 min
- Color = Brown
- Premium quality agarbatti
Vidwan: Master, Scholar or Guru. Tulasi Vidwan agarbatti is display of mastery in the art of Incense making. A perfect blend of Vanilla, Patchouli & other herbs has been used to create this exclusive incense. Vidwan incense creates a pleasant natural atmosphere ideal for prayer and meditation.
Hand Rolled Tulasi Flora or masala Incense Sticks. Bringing you the enchanting aroma of Traditional Eastern fragrance. Manufactured from pure natural raw materials combined with modern concepts of Perfumery.
This traditional Indian incense has many natural ingredients. A beautiful blend of musky and floral notes, Vidwan agarbatti emits an intense natural aroma. “Chandan” means Sandalwood in Sanskrit. The vidwan Incense Chandan traditional incense is a typical Indian incense with notes of Herbal, Sandalwood and saffron.
This is a package kit offered exclusively for Tulasi Vidwan Incense packs with 6 benefits – Meditation, Energising, Sensuality, Refreshing, Stress Relief, Relaxing. With reference to a particular course of action, corresponding fragrant sticks can be used to obtain intellectual, substantial prosperity. It creates fascinating environment to deliver mental therapy and substantially attain health benefits.
Tulasi vidwan Incense sticks, also known as agarbathi (or agarbatti) and joss sticks, are sticks in which incense paste is rolled or moulded around is one of the main forms of incense in India. The bamboo method originated in India and is distinct from the Nepal, Tibet and Japanese methods of stick making which don’t use a bamboo core. Though the method is also used in the west, particularly in America, it is strongly associated with India.
Tulasi Vidwan sticks are hand-rolled blend of flowers, spices, and resins, and each stick burns for about 60 minutes. The natural ingredients, herbs, resins and masala are blended to perfection to create a soothing aroma. This aromatic incense with its sweet, yet earthy fragrance will enhance any mood or environment.
Tulasi Vidwan agarbatti is a timeless scent of sandal wood, Created from selected bark and roots powdered and then fragrance with traditionally made pure mysore sandal oil perfumes. Chandan- known as one of the most spiritual scents of India. It is emotionally relaxing and it offers upliftment. This wood is viewed as sacred and used during meditation, chanting, prayer.
To light Tulasi Vidwan agarbatti sticks:-
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as compost for your plants.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Tulasi vidwan Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odour and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.
You may also like – Riddhi Siddhi Sukkhad agarbatti 780 gm sandal Incense Sticks
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 10 cm|